Monday, March 8, 2010

Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel Gets Naked For Obama's Budget

Oh shizzle! You just can't make this stuff up. Real Clear Politics (story with video) reports that Democrat Congressman Eric Massa is alleging that President Obama's White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel was naked and and barged in on Massa's shower at the Congressional Gym yelling at him about the budget. In Massa's own words of how it all went down, "I am showering, naked as a jaybird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest, yelling at me."


WTF!!!! Memo to Obama, reign in your dogs. I don't care what the issue is, if you send in naked dudes to convince me to support you on an issue, I am going to vote the opposite way out  of pure spite. I don't care if you were giving away coupons for free hookers and coke at Walmart, I wouldn't take you up on it.  Obama has no clue of how Washington runs. Seriously dude, if you want legislative support, send in naked chicks NOT naked dudes. Consult Bill Clinton or Elliot Spitzer next time. They will give you the 411.
 
Apparently and quite understandably, Massa was pissed the fuck off about his alleged encounter with the naked intruder and had more words to say, "Rahm Emanuel is son of the devil's spawn. He is an individual who would sell his mother to get a vote. He would strap his children to the front end of a steam locomotive." Daaaammmnnn!! Dems fightin' words. Time to break out the dueling swords and not the ones you're swinging in the showers gents.
 
 

No comments: